Preparing for a new baby is a difficult task. It can be overwhelming thinking about all you have to do and constantly hoping you didn't forget anything. Well, you can take one thing off of that list, buying the perfect recliner for you and your baby. That is because the Baby Relax Mikayla swivel gliding recliner is one of the most comfortable and well-designed chairs for current and to-be mothers.
What makes the Mikayla recliner different?
We believe it is the comfort, easy usage, smooth movement, and contemporary and elegant design. In this review, we break down all the important features and things you need to know about the #1 best seller baby and nursery recliner. We also breakdown the important factors you need to know before you decide which recliner to pick for your nursery room.
Similar Articles You Might Like
- Ball Bearing (Enclosed) Mechanism
- Spring Core - Foam Filled Seat
- Track Arm Design
- Easy-pull Built in Mechanism
This allows for smooth gliding and the rotating swivel function. The mechanism is smooth and efficient. You do not feel any resistance over time, and this is important because you don’t want to force direction with your recliner.
This is a great benefit to have because it increases the structural support that improves your reclining experience. It also keeps your bottom from getting sore from long periods of sitting.
The arm design of the chair was created for soft and comfy placement. By creating a simple and super soft arm layout, Baby Relax showed they were focused on making the Mikayla a complete support swivel gliding recliner.
As you relax with your baby it is important that operating the recliner is easy. That is the whole point, right? That is why Baby Relax placed the recline mechanism in the most convenient location. As your hand naturally falls to the side of the recliner, the first thing it will touch is the easy-pull mechanism. You can immediately put your legs up and recline with ease.
Breaking down the Mikayla Recliner
The Mikayla is great for many reasons, but the #1 reason is quality of build. Baby Relax offers 3 function positions, glide, recline, and swivel. You really see the attention to detail when you look at the button tufting, supportive core seat and white welt contrasting details.
The beautiful welt trim highlights complete shape of the chair and the button tufting adds an elegant finishing touch. Along with the simple design, Baby Relax focused on ergonomic construction that makes snuggling, relaxing and feeding convenient in one chair. To ensure complete stability for mothers and babies, the recliner utilizes a durable metal frame and an overstuffed back. Lastly, the chair comes in 3 different color options; gray linen, gray microfiber, and mocha microfiber! This offers customers different options for their specific color schemes and themed rooms.
As much as we love gliders, premium upholstered chairs and great features; the purpose of the chair is the most important. In that category, the Mikayla is perfect for mothers, nurseries, and babies, not just during infancy, but for years after.
The main focus of the Mikayla recliner was to make life easier for new mothers and their babies. Baby Relax has succeeded in doing this by providing premium comfort, excellent design, and a nursery geared product.
Top 3 Customer Reviewed Perks of the Mikayla Recliner
Customers raved about the Mikayla's comfort and ability to support new fathers! Many users stated men as large as 6’2 and 200 pounds were able to utilize the Mikayla recliner with ease.
The ability to nap in the Mikayla Recliner was consistently mentioned as an unforeseen bonus. The large surface area of the chair allows mothers to scoot their feet up and comfortably fall asleep.
Mothers raved about how the recliner sat straight up as they were breastfeeding. By providing extra back support, mothers were able to feed their new babies without compromising lower back comfort.
5 Tips for Picking the Perfect Recliner Chair for your Nursery
1) Overall comfort – Imagine waking up in the middle of the night to attend to your new born and sitting in a recliner that was uncomfortable. That is the last thing you should have to worry about! You want a recliner that is cozy and provides great body support.
2) Breastfeeding – Although some recliners are comfortable, they are not ideal for breastfeeding. This is extremely important because that is when mothers and babies form intimate bonds. You want the recliner you choose to have wide arms and soft padding. This is because as you continue to breastfeed for 15 consecutive minutes your arms will need to occasionally rest.
3) Safety – You want a recliner that will have safety features. You do not want to get a recliner for your nursery that does not have a strong locking system (if you choose to buy a rocker recliner).
4) Can you get up? – As you rock your baby to sleep you will eventually have to get up. You want to make sure that the recliner you pick allows you to safely stand up with your baby, without waking him or her.
5) Test of time – Is this a recliner that you can see remaining in your nursery? Do you believe that it will fit appropriately with the theme of your room and provide the contemporary or vintage aesthetic you desire? These are important questions to ask when deciding.
We believe the Baby Relax Mikayla swivel gliding recliner is one of the best on the market. It is great for all types of nursery rooms and has many great features. It focuses on comfort, convenience, safety, and support for mothers and babies. These are the foundations of any great recliner chair for any purpose!
As this is one of the most important purchases you will make, we recommend looking through many chairs. You want to go through your options simply because of how often you will be using your nursery chair. And more importantly, who you will be using it with.
Leave a Reply