Preparing for a new baby is a difficult task. It can be overwhelming thinking about all of the purchases you need to make, preparations that are required, and the constant hoping you don’t forget anything. Well, you can take one thing off of that list, buying the perfect recliner for you and your baby! That is because the Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner is one of the most comfortable and well-designed chairs, that is a must have!
What makes the Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner different? We believe that it is the comfort, easy usage, reclining feature, and contemporary and elegant design. In this review, we break down all the important features and things you need to know about the #1 Best Seller Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner. We also breakdown the important factors you need to know before you decide which recliner you will place in your nursery room.
- Ball bearing (enclosed) mechanism – This allows for smooth gliding and rotating swivel function. The function of the mechanism is smooth and efficient. You do not feel any resistance over time, and this is important because you don’t want to force direction with your recliner.
- Spring Core – Foam Filled Seat – This is a great benefit to have because it increases the structural support that improves your reclining experience.
- Track Arm Design – The arm design of the chair was created for soft and comfy placement. By creating a simple and super soft arm layout, the Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner demonstrates its focus on complete support.
- Easy-Pull Built in Mechanism – As you relax with your baby it is important that operating the recliner is easy. That is the whole point, right? That is why the Baby Relax Recliner focused extra attention to place the recline mechanism in the most convenient location. As your hand naturally falls to the side of the recliner the first thing it will touch is the easy-pull mechanism. You can immediately put your legs up and recline with ease.
The Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner is great for many reasons, but the #1 reason is because of the quality of build. Additionally, they offer 3 function positions, glide, recline, and swivel! It is easy to see that Baby Relax paid careful attention to detail with their button tufting, supportive core seat and white welt contrasting details.
The beautiful welt trim highlights the complete shape of the recliner and the button tufting adds an elegant finishing touch. Along with the elegant design of the recliner, Baby Relax focused on ergonomic construction that makes snuggling, relaxing and feeding convenient in one chair. To ensure complete stability for mothers and babies the Mikayla Gliding Recliner utilized a durable metal frame and an overstuffed back. Lastly, this recliner comes in 3 different color options; gray linen, gray microfiber, and mocha microfiber! This offers customers different options for their specific color schemes and themed rooms.
As much as we love gliders, premium upholstered chairs and great features; the purpose of the chair is the most important. And in that category, the Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner is perfect for mothers, nurseries, and babies. The main focus of the Mikayla Recliner was to make life easier for new mothers and their babies. Baby Relax has succeeded in doing this by providing premium comfort, excellent design, and a nursery geared product.
Top 3 Customer Reviewed Perks
Customers raved about the Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliners comfort and ability to support new fathers! Many users stated men as large as 6’2 and 200 pounds were able to utilize the Mikayla Recliner with ease.
The ability to nap in the Mikayla Recliner was consistently mentioned as an unforeseen bonus. The large surface area of the recliner allows mothers to scoot their feet up and comfortably fall asleep.
Mothers raved about how the recliner sat straight up as they were breastfeeding. By providing extra back support, mothers were able to feed their new babies without compromising lower back comfort.
5 Tips for Picking the Perfect Recliner Chair for Your Nursery
1) Overall comfort – Imagine waking up in the middle of the night to attend to your new born and sitting in a recliner that was uncomfortable. That is the last thing you should have to worry about! You want a recliner that is cozy and provides great body support.
2) Breastfeeding – Although some recliners are comfortable, they are not ideal for breastfeeding. This is extremely important because that is when mothers and babies form intimate bonds. You want the recliner you choose to have wide arms and soft padding. This is because as you continue to breastfeed for 15 consecutive minutes your arms will need to occasionally rest.
3) Safety – You want a recliner that will have safety features. You do not want to get a recliner for your nursery that does not have a strong locking system (if you choose to buy a rocker recliner).
4) Can you get up? – As you rock your baby to sleep you will eventually have to get up. You want to make sure that the recliner you pick allows you to safely stand up with your baby, without waking him or her.
5) Test of time – Is this a recliner that you can see remaining in your nursery? Do you believe that it will fit appropriately with the theme of your room and provide the contemporary or vintage aesthetic you desire? These are important questions to ask when deciding on your recliner.
We believe the Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner is one of the best on the market. It is great for all types of nursery rooms and has many great features. It focuses on comfort, convenience, safety, and support for mothers and babies. These are the foundations of a great recliner chair for any usage! We hope the review we provided gave you a better understanding of what the Baby Relax Mikayla Recliner brings as a product and piece of furniture. This is one of the most important purchases you will make for your nursery room because of how often you will use it. And more importantly, who you will be using it with. Happy shopping!